Thread: Coilovers for Z
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
gpa7pk
Base Member

Drives: 1959 Triumph TR3A
gpa7pk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott @ RA View Post
Got your PM, might be easier for you to just call me directly (easier to discuss)

..And yes, there is a couple people on this particular forum already that have custom spec'd coilovers done by us (one member hasn't installed theirs yet).... I am also working on another members set right now. I have been custom valving shocks for race cars and working with top suspension companies for many years now... even before I got into tuner cars.
There might be some reviews on our custom spec'd coilovers coming sometime soon from a couple of members here who have them... From what I am being told .
I guess just keep an eye out.
I have a custom setup on my BC ER's that I had Scott put together for me that I haven't installed. I should be getting Scott's floating rotors fairly soon and at that time I will install both kits. I will let you know how they work out from both an installation and handling/braking point of view. My next track day won't be until October. By the way, I will keep my height as close as I can to factory spec so that I can get by with just alignment.
gpa7pk is offline   Reply With Quote