Thread: Coilovers for Z
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

]I am the guy who Scott is working another set of BC ERs up for. I intend to drop the car 1" in front and 0.8" in the rear. Although the BC ERs are more of a track inspired setup Scott has the advantage of putting whatever stiffness of Swift Springs on that you want. I will be using SPL Rear camber links and toe bolts to get the alignment correct.

That said i am due to take delivery of my coilovers in about a week but will not install them untill the 23rd of Aug when NST starts my 370z build. I will be more than happy to post an honest review of the BC ERs with custom valving and swift springs 12k/10k versus stock touring suspension once i have them on the car.

About anything else you may have heard.....Scott has been upfront about these coilovers and everything else, ill just leave it at that.

@ Djpathfinder From talking to a lot of people, no just Scott, i have decided to go with the above drop. To quote Mike Bonnani who used BC ERs on his Time Attack 370z
Quote:
"I would go no lower than an inch below stock ride height in order to retain as much of the stock suspension geometry articulation angles as possible. The lower these cars get, the more their geometry goes to crap."

Last edited by Mozen; 07-29-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote