View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Caravan Part-out - Injen, Invidia, Forgestar, etc

*** Car has been SOLD with all remaining parts, nothing left for sale ***

As most of you know, I have a 3 month old daughter now

I was planning on getting a 3rd car to daily drive and be able to drive the baby around, but I've decided instead to sell the Z and get a nice daily driver. The Z will likely be easier to sell completely stock, so decided to sell all of my aftermarket stuff. Here is what I have:

Willing to ship:
- *SOLD* - Injen intakes, powdercoated daytona sunset orange metallic. price includes matching oil filler cap
- *SOLD* - Carbon Fiber B-pillars. Overlays, great shape, will include pre-installed double sided tape for easy install. price includes shipping to US
- *SOLD* - OEM nissan homelink auto-dimming mirror from touring package. price includes shipping to US
- $100 - Cadence 6.5" component speakers for front doors. Original packaging, used for a few months. price includes shipping to US

Local Only (North Dallas)
- $600 + stock rays - Forgestar F14's in matte black. 19x9+24 & 19x11+24 with 255 and 305 hankook ventus V12's. Tire wear has been even, all 4 are about 60%
- *SOLD* - Invidia Gemini exhaust with Titanium Tips. Great fitment, lightly used
- $200 + stock - *Pending* LED headlights, blacked out with pearl white shrouds and 6000k HID bulbs
- $275 - Eibach Springs and SPC camber kit with toe bolts. I would swap your front shocks with springs (as a coilover) for mine with the eibachs, and rears we can just swap springs. I have stock springs as well, so you will go home with eibachs and stock for springs. Camber kit will be removed and given to you uninstalled
- $400 + stock - Powdercoated brake calipers. I know the cost via Mike is $300+ $30 shipping, but factor in shipping your stock ones back for another $30, and installation and this isn't bad. It isn't worth it for me to go through the labor of swapping for cheaper. Would have to swap in my garage. Willing to ship ONLY if you can send me your stock ones, and I will swap out the brakes and send you the powdercoated ones.

Pm me if you have any questions.

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.

Last edited by Caravanshaka; 09-05-2010 at 12:47 PM.