View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #115 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
I have a question. I plan on using the OEM 18's as my wheels for winter set up and getting winter tires. I would go with a 225/50/18 blizzak on the fronts which are 8.0" wide, but i just realized that they don't make the lm-25 in any wider for the rear (i'd want a 245/45/18) so i'd have to go with the LM-60. Anyone have any experience with these? i had read they were newer, but not as good as the lm-25.

one more question. I am getting new wheels, that i will use for most of the year. So for winter, my choice is either, sell the ray's (and take a loss on them b/c its impossible to get a decent price) and get the oem 18's which would allow me to get cheaper, narrower (better in winter) tires. Or just keep the rays, and get the Blizak LM-60's in a 245/40/19 and 275/35/19

Thanks
Do a trade+cash for OEM 18" wheels, you will be better off. The narrower tires will be much better in snow, although the wide tires would be nicer on the clear and cold days.