View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:09 AM   #1127 (permalink)
MMC Racing
Track Member

Drives: 2015 GT-R
MMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura aboutMMC Racing has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC370Z View Post
I think what Kyle is trying to tell you is to CALL him. This is a public forum and the right thing to do is to contact Stillen direct and work things out. This is not the appropriate avenue with which to communicate your concerns during this process. To use a public forum to inform others of a companies bad performance is ok, IF after you tried to communicate with them directly with no or bad results. I'm pretty sure that Stillen has more than you for a customer and will contact and communicate with you in a reasonable amount of time. Give them opportunity to address your concerns by communicating with them in an appropriate manner.

CALL Stillen as directed by Kyle and communicate your concerns and work with them to get things worked out.

Best of luck.
I couldn't disagree more strongly. This is what Josh posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
This tune isn't for a HFC setup!! We'll contact your shop..
Now to me, that means WE'LL CONTACT YOUR SHOP.. You would think that problems with a new kit like this would get TOP priority and Josh would have called that day or the next. The ball was dropped and now a few people are trying to blame the kit owner for his communication style. Sorry, that doesn't fly.