View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL@AMPLIFIED View Post
Thanks Braden for not giving me a hard time. How did u fit the trophie in your car. It's bigger than your car. LOL. Seriously, it's all good. It was really fun. Even though I was a little tired. Nice meeting you Mike. Got to meet alot of nice Z enthusiast.
Yeah, no problem I had to strap it to the top of my car, it was so heavy, I captured a few of those gigantic mutant bugs that were attacking Mike from DD, and they were able to lift it on top using some straps made from a racing harness.

Bryan, thanks for the cool pics, your friends Orange 240 is awesome! All in all it was a lot of fun, cant wait for the next one.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote