View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute
Default Like Subwoofers?

So I figured I would jump on here to see if anyone might be interested in a sub and amp. The reason I chose here is because this sub and amp would fit perfect in the Z, so what better place to sell it?! I've got a (2)10" MTX TS55 and an MA Audio 500w amp and an MTX 1000XD amp. I currently have the subs paired on an MTX 1000XD amp and the MA amp is hooked up to another set of speakers. The subs hit. There is no other way to put it. I bought all of it brand new about 5 months ago and to be honest, I definitely don't need this much in my Mini Cooper S, lol. Both the sub and amp are in great working order, they are in great condition cosmetically as well. I'm asking $250 + shipping for the MA amp and (1)sub. Or $450 for both subs and both amps. I hit 131dB in the Mini with this setup and I am a very clean and OCD installer so you know it was done right. You can check out my other posts and threads about car audio if you don't believe. I'm open for offers, but don't lowball me, as I can be pretty hostile If you'd like to see closer pics of the items, just ask. The second pic is just showing the speakers that the MA amp is hooked up to.

Last edited by rreign; 07-27-2010 at 05:22 PM.
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote