Thread: Coilovers for Z
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedElement View Post
Also forgot to mention that anytime you change your suspension settings, your alignment will be affected as a result. That being said, with a minimal drop you probably will be able to get away with not using any camber arms. Front you most likely won't need to change anything as far as camber goes, the rears should have enough adjustment in them to accomodate a minimal drop.
Thanks-- I know that I need to get an alignment-- I just know that every car is different in terms of how much you can get away with before you get to the point where the stock adjustment system can't get you into spec.

Unfortunately, I don't yet have a handle on what coils sell for on the Z. I do know that I'm not a huge fan of how the Var3's felt on my s2000 though...
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote