View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #1123 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys,

Just want to clarify that we're working directly with the customer's on this. Tomnavone, I encourage you to call or email us directly, we have been extremely busy the past couple of weeks and we're only going to be getting busier as the week goes on and I have to leave Thursday morning for Zcon. However, we have a full support staff here at all times, Josh and I are only two teeth in the gear of around 100 employees at STILLEN. If you call in you will be able to speak with us or someone else directly and get updates immediately, information comes to the forum last. For example, Phimosis and I discussed (at length) a lot of his concerns and our plans to remedy those points through email last week. Unfortunately we have not had much time to post on the forums but you can guarantee that we are not going to let our customer's go without answers. Please, call or email us directly, it is the best way to get answers quickly.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote