View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #51 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Okay my dealer called me back as promised, and after there "research" they reconize there is a difference between Nissan Ester Oil and Formula Shell.

Before they stated we are not sure there is a difference and its pointless for you to come and get it changed due to that.

So im scheduled for the May 4th, to get Nissan Ester oil in. They are offering to pay for it, i am telling them NO i want to pay for it, so far we are on a stand off on who pays for it, but i may have to toss money at them and run out like a fiend hehe.
I think that's great customer service that they actually did check it out instead of dismissing you. Not to mention they offered to correct the situation free of charge. Sounds a lot better than many dealerships I've worked with in the past.

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE
BanningZ is offline   Reply With Quote