View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
menzzer37
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z
menzzer37 is on a distinguished road

I just purchased a 2010 370z sport in black cherry Saturday. I wanted the touring seats and door panels which they offered to throw in on the deal. I also negotiated lighted sills as well. This was all written up in the due bill and signed.

I called yesterday to schedule my appointment for my new seats and they told me that I had to make an appointment with some custom interior shop to pick out my color.I spoke with the service guy at Ft. Wayne Nissan and he was a complete a$$. Telling me that I lied about the seats and no one ever promised me Nissan seats. I very angrily explained to them that if they didn't do it my way, I'd drive that cherry car right up where the sun doesn't shine. He said all the due bill stated was "leather seats". I said fine, I want 2009 Ferrari 430 suede seats! He didn't find that funny...

Long story short, 4 hours and 20 phone calls later, I have free reign with a custom interior shop for suede, leather, the works on my seats, door panels, and dash. I'm pretty pumped, but I'm guessing this is going to take a while!

I hate liars and when those salesmen's mouths are moving, that's all that's coming out.
menzzer37 is offline   Reply With Quote