View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

had a chance to ride in my buddies 350 with the 4.08 swap from Z1. all i can say is wow!! what a diffference. its like u shift down a gear...2nd pulls like first, as does 4th pulls like 3rd. it makes the car soooooo rev happy. it's a lot of fun. the only downside was that it made some noise. this seemed to be a problem with a couple other ppl. maybe becuase it had not been broken in, but i will ask him to update after 1k miles. he bought the stage 2 (or whatever) which came with all new bushings, etc. so it was basically a brandddd new rear end. cool mod. some1 should do it to the 370
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote