View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4thelaw View Post
There is someone on here who did make such an enclosure. It only had .33cu ft of air space which made it only suitable for an 8" sub.

I thinks its a huge compromise between an 8" and 13" sub. 8's dont move that much air and power handling is very limited. Granted a good JL 8" sub will be a huge improvement over the factory sub.
I am with ya on the compromise, I just don't want to be without my spare, I have to go out of town on business occasionally. Zenclosures is going to design one, I believe, that fits in the the spare itself. With the right 8" it should be a lot better than the Bose for sure.

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote