View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
koeppelnissan
Supporting Nissan Dealer

Drives: 14 6MT Trng Spt Nav
koeppelnissan has a spectacular aura aboutkoeppelnissan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1te370z View Post
i have two!!

Found an 09 6 speed base model. Sticker was 30. Talked the guy down to 26750 before tax and fees. Told him I had 6,000 to put down. Talk to his finance guy and his manager and says you have yourself a deal. Give him my down payment. Then he comes back and tells me he's waiting on his finance guy. I thought I got approved already. So turns out only 1 or two banks call him back and say I need a cosigner. It 8pm at this point I got there at around 6:30. Then I tell them if I don't get approved I want my sown payment back. They tell me that it's in the safe and the person that has the key won't be back till the morning so they can't get my money. To make a veryyy long story short, last night I left with no money and no car and very angry. The next day the sales manager calls me and says i need to either get a cosigner or buy a used car. So i ask him if he has any used 370's 6 speeds, He tells me he has a couple. So i go down after work only to find out that they dont have any... no wayy... So he tells me that their is no way to get in to a new one bc the banks wont let unless i have a cosign. He tells me that he has an 08 that he could sell me. I tell him that i dont want that and that i want to get a 370z. Again he tells me that i cant buy one of them. and that i should drive that around for a year, build up some credit and then buy a new one. I tell the salesman that i work to hard for my money and that im not one to settle for something less than what i want and that i was already settling by buying that barebone base model. so he talks to his boss and tthen comes back with the down payment i left the day before. They apoligize for not being able to find me something and blah blah.. then the salesman AGAIN trys to sell me on the 350. itold the guy listen im not getting in that car. he tells me that i will never get in a 370 and i should do that. i told the guy listen i promise you within the next week i will be drving a brand new 370z. he goes that will never happen, i tell him ok and i counted my money and left.

the next day i go to another nissan dealer and talk to another guy that i talked to a week before this and told him my horrible story and told him that i do have a cosigner and im looking to buy a car. so he tells me that he will look for the car i want and will call me back the next day with a list of cars that he can get... here i am 5 days later and no call.

i went to anotherrrr dealer and he finally said that he has 3 cars i can choose from that are exactly what i was lookin for. i worked out a price and now waiting on a final number. should have the call today

not bad for a first time new car buyer huh i hate being 21, no one takes you seriosly (im 21 working full time for the gov't at BNL making a pretty good living). like when i pull up in my cuz 08 totally load silverado thats lifted 6 inchs on 36" tires on 24" rims its amazing all the salman that want to help me. Pulled into one dealer in my jeep when i had it an no one would even look at me... love it

PM sent from a supporting dealer close to you! No more horror stories!
koeppelnissan is offline   Reply With Quote