View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
Ive been thinking of getting these springs as well, but I am worried about my F.I. exhaust system. A buddy of mine dropped his 370z low with the F.I. exhaust and now one of his cans is oval in shape Hopefully for myself, just doing the Tein springs wont lower it too much so that I can still drive around without scraping my beautiful exhaust.

Your signature says you have a F.I. exhaust but your pictures say otherwise, if you havnt gotten it installed yet, keep me updated on how it drives with the springs when you do.
I just installed my F.I. exhaust last friday... No scraps yet at all. if i do scape I feel the front splitter is more troublesome than my cans... I've pulled into a few driveways and went over some speedbumps without any issues
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote