View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute

Before I bought my 370z from Serramonte Nissan, I was shopping for a 370z locally. I went to two dealerships. The first dealership tried to sell me an Altima, a used 350z, and several other used cars that I did not want. I informed the salesman continuously that I was there to buy a brand new 370z.

I refused to have my credit ran before I was shown the car that I wanted. They did not have the Base w/ Sport package in red, blue, or white available. They insisted that I fill out the credit application and not sign it because without my signature, they could not run my credit. I filled it out without my signature. A few moments later, they came back with my credit history. I was so angry that they ran my credit as I was not ready to have my credit lowered before seeing the car I wanted to buy. I walked out pissed.

I have always wonder what I can do when the dealership runs my credit without my signature on the credit application.
TongMan is offline   Reply With Quote