View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by '10Anamoly View Post
So James (Z1804), Daisuke and I re-dyno'd our cars last Saturday and its funny because we did not show any significant gains on the dyno per se for any of us. He had Stillen Gen 3 intakes installed, Dai had a full catback exhaust (Ebay) and I had a 2.5" full Fast Intentions x-pipe going to the stock muffler and tips since my previous dyno.

We could all tell though that each of our cars were pulling significantly harder than before. However, the difference in the temps and humidity though was from 84 degrees and 30% humidity on the first dyno day to Saturday's 104 degrees with about 74% humidity.

Interesting to see how much difference the temps and humidity make for power output. I drove the car later at night when it was about 85 degrees and less humid and it was a whole different animal. Dai and James noticed the same thing to a large extent.

going by when we both did our baseline, we had similar numbers..

if all else is equal then (tho there will be variances)

the Exhaust showed similar gains / results in the top end as the Gen III. Going to have to compare how the full curve goes for us both old vs new.

and yeah. can def feel a big boost in the way it pulls.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote