View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
'10Anamoly
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z BS M6
'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dyno quirks - three cars with mods and no gains show on dyno, gotta be the heat!

So James (Z1804), Daisuke and I re-dyno'd our cars last Saturday and its funny because we did not show any significant gains on the dyno per se for any of us. He had Stillen Gen 3 intakes installed, Dai had a full catback exhaust (Ebay) and I had a 2.5" full Fast Intentions x-pipe going to the stock muffler and tips since my previous dyno.

We could all tell though that each of our cars were pulling significantly harder than before. However, the difference in the temps and humidity though was from 84 degrees and 30% humidity on the first dyno day to Saturday's 104 degrees with about 74% humidity.

Interesting to see how much difference the temps and humidity make for power output. I drove the car later at night when it was about 85 degrees and less humid and it was a whole different animal. Dai and James noticed the same thing to a large extent.

374rwhp, 360rwtq SAE / GT500 Axle-Backs / Brembo Pack / Track Pack / Recaros / 6spd
'10Anamoly is offline   Reply With Quote