View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #230 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

alonso is a piece of **** and i hope they kick his arse out of f1 and ship him back to madrid to drive taxi cabs. ferrari are scum too. i wish they bring back raikkonen. he was boring on the podium and had zero personality, and occasionally lacked motivation to perform, but at least what he won he earned legitimately, not by cheating like that punk alonso. controversy follows him anywhere and everywhere he goes. from the spying scandal at mclaren, to holding teammate hamilton in the pits during qualifying, to ratting out mclaren to the FIA, to the crashgate controversy at renault, to today's race "victory" handed to him via illegal ferrari team orders. not to mention his continuing whining about everything from the law, to the stewards, to the fia, to the media, to his teammates, to his own teams, to the car he is driving. this guy just never shuts up! he is a spoiled brat who expects everything to be handed to him on a golden plate without having to work and earn it. i hope the fia cracks down hard and makes an example out of alonso and ferrari if they expect to retain any credibility for the sport. furthermore, they should outright reject ferrari's pathetic attempts to claim they are complying with the letter of the law by alleging that massa made the decision by himself to let alonso by. race fixing tarnishes the sport and alienates the fans. teams should comply not just with the letter but also the spirit of the law.

as for massa, why is he even still in ferrari? what's in it for him? money? he's not a bad driver. i'm sure many other top tier teams, or even mid level teams for that matter are willing to pay him to drive for them. surely, he can't be a worse driver than button! what else? other teams have slower cars so he won't be able to win races and fight for the wdc? well, he's not able to do that at ferrari either. ferrari clearly only hired him to be a lapdog and play second fiddle to whoever is their star driver, michael schumacher, kimi raikkonen, or fernando alonso. the only occasion ferrari ever supported him was in 2008 and the only reason they did so was because raikkonen sucked so bad he never mounted a challenge for the wdc. if massa wants to advance his career further, he has to leave ferrari. otherwise, he'll become another rubens barrichello.