Thread: any AT7 tuned??
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
HP Logic
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 1993 mazda rx7 5spd
HP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond reputeHP Logic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmanyu View Post

i have Stillen G3 F.I test pipes Gthaus exhaust ...

and just tune out nothing increase...

the guy said before my car is run too lean ( test pipes problem ) after tuned the mid range is better... and better air fuel.. thats all..

and it is a dyno tune...

maybe the problem is automatic.... anyone tuned a AT??
I have tuned a few AT 370's....and can tell you that they will put down very similar numbers to a MT car....and as for the power/tune?...I see you have the Stillen G3's....that intake will have a VERY close to optimal calibration for peak HP....the fact that you achieved gains in the midrange and corrected your AFR, is reason enough for the tune....the car will be faster and safer now....That is why you paid for a tune.....Peak hp wont make your car faster....area under the curve is where the gains are most beneficial.

-Jack
HP Logic is offline   Reply With Quote