View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #86 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
First of all, thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive. If it wasn't for this thread, I would probably never looked at this issue.

Part no. 999H1-A7009 is the wrong part for this car! That's what my dealer installed on my car. These lug nuts are so bad, it took 0 effort to take them off my car!!! They don't even thread all the way on the bolt.

I installed the new locking nuts and finally I could actually tighten them on the bolt.

If your dealer gave you a FREE set of locking nuts, please go outside and inspect them. I am including some pictures so that you can understand better.

Thanks everyone and I can finally drift sideways without worrying about my lugs exploding!
Thanks AK, those look much better! Essentially you've been driving around with only 4 nuts on each wheel all this time, kind of scary.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote