Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #58 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Not understanding what you mean as a future sounding board. I'll let you know when my car gets here not sure where your at in va but your more then welcome to come over and we can go for a ride in it. I'll also let you take it for a spin so you can test the waters and see if thats what you wanna do. As for Z day next year I am so frigging going to be there. wanted to go this year but couldn't make it.
Frank

Lou I'll take it that you had a great time LOL.
Frank,
I just meant that you would be great person to bounce ideas/concerns/frustration off of if I decide to TT the roadster because you've been there.

Thanks for the offer. I would love to check our your build when you get her sorted out.

I missed ZDayZ this year too due to several scheduling conflicts. We had booked our cabin when we checked out from the 2009 event so it was pretty disappointing. Good news is, I used my ZDayZ budget to buy the Work wheels I have on the Z32TT.