View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

First to the OP, congratulations on your new job! so, you're 24 fresh out of college and have landed a good job in a really awful mess of a recession. The first thing you don't want to do in my opinion is go out and spend a large chuck of money on a down payment on something that depreciates the moment you drive off the lot. Maybe look at a used Z to get a better deal on a great car. Get quotes on insurance so you know what you are looking at. Probably going to be high due to your age (I was there). If you finance and then lose your job AND you have a co-signer that would suck for the co-signee. I recommend hanging in there for a bit and see how this new job turns out and then as others have posted, you can save more. Keep some rainy day money always and you'll be off to a good start. Good luck!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote