Thread: any AT7 tuned??
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmanyu View Post
yes i was tuned in kent somewhere , dont wanna tell the name .

i have Stillen G3 F.I test pipes Gthaus exhaust ...

and just tune out nothing increase...

the guy said before my car is run too lean ( test pipes problem ) after tuned the mid range is better... and better air fuel.. thats all..

and it is a dyno tune...

maybe the problem is automatic.... anyone tuned a AT??
That's got nothing to do with it -- can you post the dyno graph?

It may just be there wasn't a whole lot more to get out of it. Check out the Import Tuner thread -- in that dyno they clearly barely touched the AFR's after intake and exhaust, and my guess is just added a little timing to pick up some more (not much more, mind you) torque.

Also, when you say "the midrange is better," keep in mind you can't just go by peak numbers -- you have to consider the whole powerband. If peak values were minimally improved, but you gained some torque in the midrange, that's good!

Finally, you could also try another tuner...