Thread: WTB Sporty Car
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat
Lightbulb WTB Sporty Car

Hello anyone who cares to read.

I am looking for a nice sporty car, weather it be a mustang or a z or something that needs or does not need TLC like a project car.

I do not have a lot of spare cash to drop on a nice used 350z or something of the sort. In a way I guess you could say I am looking for hand outs. I am just tired of driving my civic all over. I want a nice little sporty car to take out for a night with the gf, or go out for a nice weekend drive or go to car meets. I love working on other peoples high end cars but when I get back in my own I feel depressed. Total I could probably drop is 3 grand but would rather not. Just let me know what you have or if you can help me out. I am in college so that is where a lot of my install money and other money goes to but I can still take care of a car weather I buy one or one if given to me. Please let me know also if one is donated to me I would be happy to help the person in return.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote