View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResQguy View Post
Keep us posted on how everything goes for you. I ordered two weeks ago through AE Performance, so I'm assuming I have another 8 to go before they get here.
Will do! I ordered mine through Scott @ Relentless Autosports and i cant wait!. I was kinda hoping that having these ordered and on the way would keep me from drooling over Mikes SSR SP3s that he has for sale but no luck so far. I would kinda like to have these in before my R&R but im not bothered. I cant track the car untill i get back after March or so 2011

The sizes i have on the way are:
18.9.5" fronts +23 Offset
18x11" rears +24 Offset

That said after i paid the final full amount and got the wheels on order..I got a PM from Mike (M.Bonanni) with the sizes he used as track wheels.
18x9.5" front with a +39 offset
18x10" rear with a +16 offset

Needless to say it made me do a double take on the sizes i ordered but ill be fine. I hope! haha