View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #303 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
All I ask from Nissan is for them not to void the warranty of the people who installed coolers and made the car SAFER. I hope they are reading this forum and I hope they understand how idiotic it is to make a sports car that overheats when you use it.

What they SHOULD do if anything at all, is make a kit available from the dealership at an additional cost...that would add some much needed revenue from enthusiasts and would keep us enthusiasts happy. It could be a GREAT exercise in PR if they make this upgrade discounted/free for 2009 Model owners. That would show they are doing something for their customers in these tough economic times....while at the same time lowering their future service costs when motors start to pop, and not to mention FIX this stupid stupid technical shortcoming. They claim decades of motorsports pedigree, yet they can't design a car without problems even after MANY generations of Z's. I mean come on guys, how many more Z's before you stop messing up stupid details? Its pathetic.
(1) File a class action lawsuit, lemon law may apply!

(2) Do an on line, member(s) signed complaint(may have to be notarized)mail it to Nissan in Tennessee.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.