View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #85 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Finally problem solved.

First of all, thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive. If it wasn't for this thread, I would probably never looked at this issue.

Part no. 999H1-A7009 is the wrong part for this car! That's what my dealer installed on my car. These lug nuts are so bad, it took 0 effort to take them off my car!!! They don't even thread all the way on the bolt.

I installed the new locking nuts and finally I could actually tighten them on the bolt.

If your dealer gave you a FREE set of locking nuts, please go outside and inspect them. I am including some pictures so that you can understand better.

Thanks everyone and I can finally drift sideways without worrying about my lugs exploding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Hi AK,

Can you show some pics of the locks themselves? Should be able to tell by a visible inspection and comparison against a standard lug nut.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote