View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

I do want to spend more. I never use cruise control in my car until few miles WAY WAY down the road, like 5,000 or 8,000 miles, Yes i go to that lenghts so i dont mess with the engine.

In my 350z i used Royal Purple Religiously, now with the ester crap i planned on using it until i was sure i wanted to continue to use Royal Purple.

No where in my plans did formula shell come in. See what i mean? That was never part of my plan. Im the type of guy that i want it the way i WANT IT, and dont mess with that. Obviously i dont want the moon to fit in the palm of my hand but i keep my wants realistic.

Adding this, guess what i only use chevron also, Costs more. The cheap crap gas is allways right near a chevron too, but i dont faulter.

Last edited by Forrest; 04-27-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote