View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #124 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. I haven't updated this page in a while. So, I'll try to add some stuff here:

First thing, I did my 5th oil change on 05.24.10 (4th synthetic)

Quote:

That's just in 1 year! I drive a lot

Oil Draining

Every single oil change sample was sent to Blackstone Lab. It's a GREAT idea to do this because they can guide you perfectly when to do the next oil change, how's the oil etc. I usually don't share this on the forum because EVERY analysis will be different depending on driving condition, mileage, weather, driving habit, and many other things.

I always put new crush washer. Though my dealer overcharge (1 washer = $1.06, usually they are 3 for $1) me every time , never reuse washer.

Tried to take a picture of the inside opening. Just for fun Looks pretty clean

NO more Aquafina!

Click here to read more: DIY: Nissan 370Z Oil change (AK370Z way) Pictures inside

Also, my engine get the "clean bill of health" from Black stone

link: My VQ37 gets clean bill of health from Blackstone lab! WOOT (Redline Synthetic Oil)
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote