Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Hey, if there is anything I can do to help you out let me know. Even as an alternate POC while you are away.

Russ
Well thank you very much for your generosity. They still have a date to work on it and the plan is Aug 9. Hopefully they will not deploy me since I been gone already for most of the year and most of last year. My big worry is the transport company since they are pretty firm on me having to be there to accept the car. I asked if they would let my girl sign for it and with no hesitation he said no unless she is also registered to the car. So right now i am weighing my options and I put all plans in to effect just in case I do go. Like I said the shop where my car is at is doing a awesome job to help with this situation, but they have there own problems also. They do not leave car's out. So at the end of everyday all the cars get put in the garage and locked up. Well at the end of August the shop has 4 projects scheduled to come in and there will be no room for them to continue to store my car. Like i said thats all worked out though and honestly I don't think I am going anywhere. By the beginning of next week I should find out if the 24 hr report will be switched to stand down or remain active.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote