View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #39 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
but seeing how nissan is the only one distrubting this oil, all i see them doing is overcharging people for oil that doesn't really have much of a difference compared to other name brand companies, who actually have lower prices for oil with just about the same result.

unless someone does a oil analysis.
But there IS a difference. It is the only conventional ester oil on the market (that I'm aware of). If you don't care about the ester, then yeah, just go with Castrol GTX or whatever. But if you do want the ester, and it's too early to switch to synthetic, then Nissan's stuff is pretty much your only choice.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote