Thread: My build
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #49 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
not as cheap as he was hoping I imagine.
Actually you are wrong. Please don't make assumptions

Update: I really haven't been providing one because for the last three weeks I have been sitting on a 24 hour deployment alart. Pretty much means they can call me any min and tell me grab your things and be at work in the next hour we are deploying. The shop is also a little busy and they were going to get me squeezed in but I called them up and told them no rush and explained my situation. They said no problem and pushed me back since they had a couple of projects still lined up. I didn't want them to do something or get to a pint to where they might need a deposit or anything else and them not be able to get a hold of me. Also shipping the car back to me I have to be there to receive it since I am the registered owner. So there is multiple situations going on here and the shop is fantastic to be working with me on this. The car is in the same condition that I gave it to them in. He is going to fix the few things I asked him to do for me when he first got it and then throw it on the dyno. That is how the situation sits right now. Has nothing to do with funds RC, my build, or the shop where my car is at, but the fact at any moment I might get a phone call to go somewhere for a little while. Thanks for your interest and I promise I will give updates as they come. There just hasn't been anything to update since now work is holding the process up.
Frank

Last edited by toner123; 07-23-2010 at 10:13 AM.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote