View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1loco View Post
That's not good...my TP's going on next week with Stock NISMO. Looking forward to the sound. My last ride was a SLK55 AMG with resonator and muffler delete. I like it loud. My neighbors say they miss the 7:30am alarm when I leave in the morning.

YouTube - SLK55 Cold Start, x-pipe, 2nd CAT/Exhaust delete

Before that, Roush with LT's and 5" race cans:

YouTube - Roush

The VQ can't be all that loud, can it?
I put TPs on my nismo when I first got it. Definitely better than stock but if your lookin for loud your still gonna want more. The rasp of TPs with the nismo CBE is very evident also BC its such a quiet exhaust. You might consider removing the resonators off the stock nismo to open it up some more. I did this paired with my hfc and it sounded quit a bit louder . Just my 2 cents
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote