View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
wh1te370z
Track Member

Drives: PW Base Sport 6 Spd
wh1te370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I suggest you read this thread.

COuld i financially own a nissan 370z
thanks for the link def helped me out. im still gona go through with the deal (givin i find the one i want.. again) ive been number crumching since i thought about buying a car and have came up with a round about number that i know i could afford and still have money to either go out and/or mod the car. dont think any heavy mods are to come. most likely going to put rims and time, maybe an exhaust.

The reason im buying a new car is im tired of driving around beaters. granted ive have some nice beaters (340rwhp firebird ) haha. but ive been working my but off since i was 13 yrs old and ive always had nothing to show bc i blew my money on stupid things. ive finally realized i should stop throwing money at stupid things and put it towards something i could enjoy and not have to worry everyy dayy aobut breaking down. the insurance and payment is wayyy less then what i blow a month on stupid ****. just so u guys know im not just some kid that randomly decided that oo i want a 370z. granted i am a kid at 21 haha. but im in an extremly stable job making very good money for my age.
wh1te370z is offline   Reply With Quote