View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #115 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

*UPDATE*

Did another test fit tonight before I sent it back to Stillen. Wanted to exhaust all options before calling it quits.

GOOD NEWS, I found the issue causing my bumper not to be able to fit hardly at all. The issue is in the headlight alignment. With so many mounting points on the headlight, any variation in the headlight compared to the one they molded from could cause issues. I've removed my headlights enough to know that they don't bolt exactly in the same spot automatically, there is some play in the mounting.

So I loosened the headlights before test fitting this time, and was able to get the bumper on correctly. I still have some issues that I have addressed with Kyle, so waiting or his response.

For now, some pictures of this test fitment:

The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote