View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1te370z View Post
So didn't get a car today. Had a bad experience for the second time at the same dealer. Sat down with another guy. Asked him to see the used 370z they told me they have bc I was approved for less money so I had to go used. Then they tell me they don't have any. Then that they have an 08. I told the guy that I didn't want that I wanted a 370. She they guy tells me to buy that wait a year and buy a new 370 after that. I told the guy I work to hard to settle for what I want and that I will get a 370. So he goes on to tell me that I will never get one. Sooo they said they couldn't help me and I got my down payment back. And the guy tried to convince me one more time to get the 08 and I told him that I'll have a 370 within the week to watch and see.... I planned on buying a new one bc I got a cosigner but since everyone was being jerks I decided to take my business elsewhere. So I'm waiting for another dealer that I talk to td to get back to me withthe car that "I" want. This guy is very down to earth and would is telling me he would rather put me in a car I want next week rather then forcing me to buy what he wants. So tm he will give me a list of white base model 6 speeds with a sport package and then take it from there

So all and all I'm having a horrible time, so far, trying to buy my first car. This salesman I'm talking to now is alot better and is looking for what I want not making me chose from what he has.

I suggest you read this thread.

COuld i financially own a nissan 370z

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote