View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
its expensive, but I just stick with the nissan ester oil. they didn't go through all the trouble of patenting their own oil for this engine for no reason. I figure with hotel, gas, brakes, registration, and average track weekend cost 1000-1500, so what is another 70 for the proper oil. I change it every two events.
It might just be me, but I'm definitely not a fan of this Nissan oil. I wish the oil was comparable to Ford's Motorcraft line that was actually good. I personally would be hesitant to use the Nissan Ester at a track day. My recent UOA showed its viscosity was on the low side.