View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

I just got off the phone and parts dept. is telling me part #999h1-a7009 is supposed to the be wheel locks for my 370Z. However, a quick google search shows that the wheels locks are for 370Z Grand Touring/Track models and Frontier LE. So I told him to look up part #999W2-JT000 and #999W2-Z3409 which is supposedly the correct wheel locks for the 370Z and he told me that it is nonexistent in their bench stock.

So I'm kind of confused on what I'm supposed to do now since they already charged me $169 for wheel locks that they never installed in the first place. I asked him several times if he's 100% sure whether the wheel locks he told me are correct and he kept insisting that is the right part #. I highly doubt the dealership will refund me the money either so should I just wait a couple of months until the dealership gets a clue?
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote