View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Booey View Post
That price sounds correct if you want the dealership to change your oil. This quote is based on using their Nissan Ester based oil, which is $12/quart. That is a very expensive oil. Most OTC synthetics will be more than adequate and cost about half the price of the Nissan oil.

I highly doubt they will offer the Ester based oil in the free oil change. Let us know how it turns out.
already called the dealer and talked to the sales manager today to let them know that i was coming in on thursday and he assured me that it will be free of charge. when i purchased my ride, they told me that i would get a free oil change as a courtesy.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote