View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #90 (permalink)
Cunnos
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th anniv
Cunnos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWeatherman View Post
Very nice wording Cunnos! Ha ha!

You know what I love about Jeep Wrangler pictures? The more mud you have on them, the better other Jeep-lovers enjoy the pics! Those are some nice machines! I wish you could afford the latest gen for the sole reason I think you might know... If you have to drive them for the whole winter, it's nice to have something that's a bit more livable.

Now, as you were saying before though, it's nice to have something in the winter you just don't need to worry about. Park it anywhere and keep it as dirty as you'd like it. There's something to be said about that.

I'm thinking of the sound of the 4.0L I6 right now. I always loved the sound of that over a V6 anyday. No wonder you'd still like the TJ over the JK. The motor alone. I still think that's a great choice.

I see you are a hardtop guy. That will be much, much better than a softy in the winter, huh? I like the pics. Looks like you also like the maroon color on the Sahara. I can see you busting through drifts all winter with that TJ. Good choice my man, good choice!
The sound of the I6 engine in the TJ was the best,especially when it started and then took off, the engine fan or whatever its called was so loud. My first observation when i got the JK was how much lag it had when you stepped on the gas pedal, the TJ was instant power. Ohh man cant wait to get my hands on one. Im not a big fan of the softops as they are to loud, especially on the main roads, fine for the summer, but winter time is just to crazy. Ive never had two cars before, so it will be interesting to tuck the Z away in storage. PS- you have an Infiniti FX? is it the FX35, 45, or 50? I was lokoing at those awhile ago
Cunnos is offline   Reply With Quote