View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #88 (permalink)
Cunnos
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th anniv
Cunnos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Well hell of course driving on pavement isnt going to make you slide around COMPLETELY, but driving on ANY snow will be asking for trouble.

So, when it snows, you're completely worthless until all the snow is cleared and melted off the ground - whats the point? Just fork over the $1000 or so and get some decent winter weather tires/wheels and call it good, for safety's sake...
Yea thats what im trying to avoid, or wish I could avoid, but around Boston and especially outside of Boston, where I work, I swear the plow drivers dont care at all. They typically wait for the storm to leave or start plowing halfway through, so the roads absolutely suck. So im not even going to chance ruining the Z or endangering other peoples lives. The other thing, which im sure EVERYONES aware of, is that MA drivers are the worst. I am sure I can handle driving in the snow with snow tires, but you have many people who have no idea how to handle a little snow or slush and freak out, and then bang you end up with a few thousand dollars in damage or worse. Soooooooooooooooooooo thats why i started the thread about what cars people drive in the winter, if they even have a winter at all.
Cunnos is offline   Reply With Quote