View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
okay so i'm about to hit like 3500 miles on my ride. called nissan to make an appointment. i asked them how much was the oil can and they quoted me 120.00 because of the use of ester oil. i was like "wtf" in my mind. but since i have a due bill and can get my first oil change for free, it's all good, but damn!!! hella expensive.

West Covina Nissan quoted me $40.00 for an oil change. I asked one day to see the price difference in doing it myself or taking it to the dealership. $120.00 is rediculous. No one should be paying that much for an oil change unless you're consuming over 15 quarts of oil.
initialgemini is offline   Reply With Quote