View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #1493 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Schwarzer is the definition of stop gap. But I never thought Lloris was a possibility. I had hoped we would go for Frey with more vigor, but meh. I'm still anxious for another defender and a goalkeeper. At this rate, I'll take the washed up Australian.

Eduardo is officially gone. Sad to see him go, he was the man before a ridiculous tackle. Heres to hoping we don't see this again with Ramsey.

Damn the latest reports to hell, Cesc will be a Gunner next year. I don't case if Wenger decided to meet with Rosell or not. They don't have enough to offer to warrant us selling the captain away. I have accepted the fact that Cesc will play for Barca one day, but it's not next season. End of story. Can we move on now?

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 07-22-2010 at 12:13 AM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote