View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have my Stillen and have never had any problems. Flow pretty good.
Do you experience any rattling noise with the Stillen HFC's? Was initially thinking of going with them, but one of the guys out here on the island had them on his 370 and it rattles a lot...Also when compared to the construction of the Berks, I found the Berks to have better quality...I know that Stillen was advertising their HFC's to be stainless steel, but the one that my friend has failed the test...He told me he put a magnet up on it prior to install, and the magnet grabbed...

Quote:
Thanks for the imput. Thinking of going with the Berks and doing the steel wool and an extra non fouler on top of that. Anyone tried that one yet?
The Fouler method (Stuffing steel wool) is an added precaution....It won't hurt and should work well...I know some guys that had the Berks who posted that their CEL's went on, but after adding the steel wool, the CEL never came back...The advice given by others owning the Berks is to ensure that the 02 sensors are tighten during install....this will ensure that the CEL does not kick in
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote