View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOU@AMPLIFIED View Post
Congrats Braden. I wanted to go but i had to take care of family stuff.

So how much did you pay the judges..lol jk

I'm a little confused on the judging portion since you and our project z was in the same class. I must have missed something lol

On the other hand, you won first so that makes me feel better since we worked on your car too
yeah, wish you could have showed up, it was a really cool event, nice seeing all the older 240's, 300's, etc. I'm not sure how they judged the cars, I really just went to hang out and have fun looking at the other cars, never expected to get anything out of it, it's cool though, thanks for all the great work, my Nismo exhaust sounds really good now with the Berks installed!! Lot more fun to drive, now that I can actually here the exhaust a bit.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote