View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #1487 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

It's only the preseason for the Gunners, but I think we have a mixed blessing in Nasri being left out of the French squad. He isn't connected to the mess the national team is, but he's come out with a bit of an edge about him. I think he could be a big turning point this season. If he stays strong, our offense will really flow, with Cesc and Nasri pulling strings for van Persie and Chamakh. If Arshavin isn't lazy, our offense is easily one of the most potent in the league.

Wenger still needs to get another defender though. Bah. We've shown we can't cope just by outscoring the opponent. I hope he still has transfers coming in. We want Mertesacker!

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote