View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #1041 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Important update on fuel starvation:

I will be working with Richard Biscevic of Nohotwire racing on the installation of a kit to manage the fuel starvation problem we are all having. My fuel tank is being dropped out of my car today and will be shipped to Richard's shop in San Carlos, California. He will install a set of in tank pumps and swirl pot and ship back to me in time for my mid-August event. SRD Racing in Tempe, AZ is doing the R&R and will become a dealer for this kit once we prove it works on my car. By way of background, Richard is working directly with Nissan Motorsports on this project and once it is proven on my car it will be commercialized and made available for everyone else. Richard successfully installed a similar kit on his 350z racecar (Car and Driver Nissan 350Z Race Car | For sale!), and the approach will be similar to the method used on that car. In his 350z, they were able to race all the way down to the last 0.5 gallon of fuel. We're hoping for a similar result.

I will post pictures and updates here as the project moves forward.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote