Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 01:13 PM   #414 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
That's confusing, how do you start from scratch and then call it a canned tune. You're saying the car wouldn't start with the GTM provided tune??

I understand if Sam is sending you the tune himself, but you are using a new, different tune... In texas im sure you could care less though.
I think he ment to say it was origanally was a canned tune. Sam sent out a tune that did not work with his ECM serial number for some reason. The car would not start, which is not a big problem. Baker sent out data to Sam and broke the tune up in 4-5 phases sending back and fourth data and now....BAM we have a perfectly running Supercharged Z. The correction is dead on, and tuned great along with idel temps. We will have 100% info when we hit the dyno and get A/F readings. I think it will be below 400whp as well RCZ, tommarow should be the day. I am hoping the LTH's do not need to come off of the car.