Thread: Ouch
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldnt worry about it. i don't know what buckhead is, but i'll give you the benefit of hte doubt and assume that its a track although the s6 (429hp/4210lb power to weight ratio of .1019) has almost the exact same power to weight ratio has your nismo Z (350hp/3300lbs power to weight ratio of .106) their car has 398lb-ft of torque, while yours has 276, and that torque is on the low end, meaning they're gonna have more giddy up off the line. Plus he's got an automatic, so he just needs to step on the gas to unleash the power. Be happy, you spent half as much on your car, its its probably more fun than his. And keep in mind with 40k in mods (the price difference between the s6 and the Z) you would blow him out of the water.